We are hiring L.L.Bean Sales Associates for the following positions:
Footwear Gear Apparel Sales Cashier & Replenishment
L.L.Bean is a beloved and world renowned retailer that has been a trusted source for quality apparel reliable outdoor equipment and expert advice for over 100 years. Since we opened for business the principles of innovation integrity service and respect have helped develop our brand and fueled our success.
Love of the outdoors is a common thread among our employees whether they enjoy active outdoor interests or more casual relaxed weekend activities. And we’re as passionate about our Retail Stores as we are about the outdoors.
As an L.L.Bean Representative you'll not only represent one of the most respected retailers in the country -
- Satisfy your craving for problem solving in an active busy job in a great work environment.
- Use your ability to improve processes and organize to help create efficient merchandise receiving and replenishment processes for your store.
- Develop your leadership skills as you assist the area supervisor in creating a positive engaged and focused work environment.
- Build your knowledge of all store functions.
- Be entrusted to uphold the L.L.Bean Brand as well as learn how to provide L.L. Bean's world renowned version of customer service to our customers
So if you are wicked good we want to meet you! Because of our employees we can use the term wicked good to describe our products our services our guarantee and our stores!
L.L.Bean offers competitive wages additional pay if working on a holiday access to 401(k) program as well as a significant (20-33%) employee discount. For more details please refer to the benefits section.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Engage with customers and sell our products ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Contribute to a strong team environment
- Use a computer with ease
- Put the customer first ahead of tasks and all other distractions
- Prioritize and maximize time – keep busy and focused on sales and service
- Work a varied schedule including nights weekends and holidays
If you possess the skills and qualifications we are seeking to fill this position please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.