Love of the outdoors is a common thread among Bean employees, whether we pursue active outdoor interests or more casual, relaxed weekend activities. And, we’re as passionate about our customers as we are about the outdoors.
As a temporary store employee, you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country. We empower and entrust employees to bring our world-famous brand to life.
You will learn how to provide L.L.Bean's world class customer service and work with outstanding service and outdoor activity professionals.
Successful Candidates will be able to:
- Put the customer first, ahead of tasks and all other distractions
- Engage with customers and sell our products ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Make contributions every day to a strong team environment
- Use a computer with ease
- Prioritize and maximize time – keep busy and focused on sales and service
- Work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
Perks – Temporary employees can:
- Get discounts on L.L.Bean merchandise and Outdoor Discovery School adventures
- Participate in a 401K retirement program
- Access the L.L.Bean Employee Store
- Borrow gear/equipment loan from the Employee Use Room
- Be an outsider with the L.L.Bean Outdoor Club
- Access Fitness rooms
- Pick up and give away shifts
L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization.
L.L.Bean promotes a tobacco free work environment, a culture of safety and believes in healthy lifestyle choices. We encourage healthy lifestyles for all employees through education and a variety of health promoting activities.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.