Responsible for all facets brand presentation in assigned area, sales floor service, and salesfloor rep training. Maintains brand presentation standards including visual merchandising execution, promotional and pricing strategies, and daily replenishment routines. Accountable for maintaining an organized back of house areas ensuring product is easy to find and move to the sales floor. Drives sales rep training efforts with a focus on achieving results through the delivery of world-class customer service.
• Delivers an inspiring brand presentation. Inspires the customers to buy our products through good merchandising decisions. Drives routines to ensure store presentations are full and sized while maintaining impeccable brand presentation standards
• Demonstrates strong business and merchandising acumen communicating effectively about the business leveraging data to influence merchandise decisions.
• Executes all marketing efforts and strategies per directive including markdowns, promotions, and events.
Sales Floor Service and Rep training
• Models and fosters an environment where service is the top priority. Enthusiastically seeks opportunities to converts every customer that enters the store continually striving to drive sales and brand loyalty through great service. Rallies the rep team towards the same objective
• Understands and drives all facets of a seamless omni-channel customer experience. Comfortable using all forms of technology.
• Acts as a trainer for the rep team creating formal and informal training moments within the store leveraging company training tools and personal knowledge. Has a passion for learning and sharing product knowledge as a tool to build the sale and increase customer loyalty.
• Prepares & communicates daily task responsibilities to staff. Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development of the team
• Recommends adjustment to staffing levels/schedules to meet work requirements.
• Address and respond to employee issues/conflicts related to day to day operations within defined parameters in accordance with company policies and procedures under direction of supervisor.
• Provides in the moment input, feedback, and coaching. If performance concerns exist, hands off to store management for performance management process
Total Store Accountability
• Aids in the achievement of all financial measures as well as area specific metrics.
• Key holder as required serving as a potential opener/closer for the store
• Acts as a Leader on Duty Drive sales and service engagement by coaching Reps for improvement in the moment
• May assist in the interviewing process and provide input into hiring decisions.
• Contributes to Peak planning preparation and readiness.
• Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development of the team
• Expense management ownership ensuring proper use of resources and adherence to budgetary guidelines with a focus on payroll management.
Skills and Qualifications
• Prior relevant experience desired
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams
• Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
• Systems knowledge and exposure a plus (POS, Word, Excel)
L.L.Bean offers a generous (20-33.3%) employee discount. For more details, please refer to the benefits section on our website at www.llbeancareers.com
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.
Provides world-class customer service to support business and department goals. Coordinates work processes and recommends staffing levels to maximize efficiency and performance. Assigns tasks/jobs to front-line employees.
Assists store management in promoting daily sales and customer service. Primary focus is on sales floor and front end of store.
Delivers merchandising results in assigned area under direction of the Store Manager.
- Delivers legendary world-class customer service
- Coordinates work processes assigns work to front line employees within assigned area and recommends staffing levels
- Provides ongoing training and support to front-line employees
- In partnership with store managers addresses employee issues/conflicts and provides input feedback and coaching to front-line employees
- Assists with interview and hiring processes
- Assumes Leader on Duty responsibilities in absence of store leaders
- Promotes the Learn Try Buy and Enjoy experience
- Leads and executes compliance with Loss Prevention policies and procedure
- Drives store sales while achieving service results
- Delivers merchandising results in assigned area
- Executes store specific merchandising price change and promotional events and seasonal floor set directives
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines policies procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions.
- Associate's degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant retail experience
- Demonstrated customer service experience in a retail store environment
- Strong organizational skills with effective communication skills
- Experience in providing coaching and feedback
- Relevant computer systems knowledge and experience required
- Ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm motivation and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in apparel and/or footwear merchandising
Software Powered by iCIMS