Primary business owner of the stock room and cash wrap; oversees all functional areas including shipment receiving and processing returns processing transfer activity and omni operations. Drives productivity standards of the team and coaches for maximum efficiency and performance. Has total store responsibilities including metric achievement talent development and leader on duty functions.
BOH/Service Hub Operations
- Maintains a clean organized and efficient stock room while adhering to operating standards and safety requirements.
- Adheres to all loss prevention policies and procedures inspecting the back of house and sales floor space for compliance.
- Is an active participant in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership and conducting work in a safe manner.
- Models safe behaviors evaluate risk and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels ensuring safety remains a top priority
- Maintains the cash office per policy ensuring proper signatures accurate reconciliation and general organization is achieved.
- Ensure the service hub is fully stocked free of clutter and operating effectively.
- Accountable for cashier execution and efficiency with a focus on service delivery
- Manages inbound freight processing per SOP and productivity guidelines completing all shipments within 24 hours of delivery.
- Works in collaboration with other leaders to replenish sales floor stock and push replenishment truck product to the floor.
- Oversees and manages the return processes following standard operating practices by assigning the proper quality codes
- Executes store to store/store to warehouse transfers in a timely manner
- Execute all aspects of omni channel business including FES orders phone call management and RIO’s are completed per guidelines
- Leads the operation reps/service hub team in daily tasks
- Prepares & communicates daily task responsibilities to staff. Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development of the team
- Supports and trains associates communicating standards and processes company policies and procedures
- Recommends adjustment to staffing levels/schedules to meet work requirements.
- Address and respond to employee issues/conflicts related to day to day operations within defined parameters in accordance with company policies and procedures under direction of supervisor.
- Provides in the moment input feedback and coaching. If performance concerns exist hands off to store management for performance management process
Total Store Accountability
- Aids in the achievement of all financial measures as well as area specific metrics.
- Key holder as required serving as a potential opener/closer for the store
- Acts as a Leader on Duty Drive sales and service engagement by coaching Reps for improvement in the moment
- May assist in the interviewing process and provide input into hiring decisions.
- Contributes to Peak planning preparation and readiness.
- Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development of the team
- Expense management ownership ensuring proper use of resources and adherence to budgetary guidelines with a focus on payroll management.
Skills and qualifications:
- Prior relevant experience desired
- Store operations background
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Excellent organizational time management and communication skills
- Systems knowledge and exposure a plus (POS Word Excel)
Health and Safety Requirement:
Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership and conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors evaluate risk and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.