Exciting career opportunities and a great company to work for! L.L.Bean has something for anyone who wants to build a successful career. Love of the outdoors is a common thread among our employees, whether they enjoy active outdoor interests or more casual, relaxed weekend activities. And we’re as passionate about technology as we are about the outdoors. While we let tradition guide us, we are on the cutting edge of leveraging new technologies to drive performance.
L.L. Bean is currently recruiting for a Senior Developer to join our Customer Technologies team based in Freeport, ME. This person will build low to moderate complexity computer application solutions to meet business informational needs and requirements. The Sr. Software Engineer designs, develops, tests, debugs and documents applications based on technical configurations and specifications. This resource will support and troubleshoot existing applications as well as evaluate and analyze business requirements for new applications and application changes.
· Team Skills: Flexibility, Collaboration, negotiation, facilitation, communication, presentation and group dynamics, and solid English language skills and comprehension
· Technical skills: Problem solving skills, Development skills, Systems Analysis and Design, Program Analysis and Design, experience using design patterns
· Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
· MS Desktop tools.
· Methodologies: Iterative Development (Agile), Waterfall.
· Testing: Unit, Integration, System, Performance
· IDE: RAD, Eclipse
· Source Code Control and Issue Tracking.
· System Integration Skills: Installation, deployment, customization and integration.
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 5-7 years
Each year Forbes Magazine compiles a list of U.S. companies that are the best at making employees feel happy and inspired. For the third year in a row, L.L.Bean made Forbes’ coveted list, the highest ranked in the clothing, shoes and sports equipment retailer category. These awards were achieved in part due to the corporate culture and unique benefits we offer our employees. Below is a partial list of what is offered to those who join L.L.Bean:
For more details, please visit our website at llbeancareers.com and refer to the benefits section.
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS