- Delivers an inspiring brand presentation. Inspires the customers to buy our products through good merchandising decisions. Drives routines to ensure store presentations are full and sized while maintaining impeccable brand presentation standards
- Demonstrates strong business and merchandising acumen communicating effectively about the business leveraging data to influence merchandise decisions.
- Executes all marketing efforts and strategies per directive including markdowns promotions and events.
Sales Floor Service and Rep training
- Models and fosters an environment where service is the top priority. Enthusiastically seeks opportunities to converts every customer that enters the store continually striving to drive sales and brand loyalty through great service. Rallies the rep team towards the same objective
- Understands and drives all facets of a seamless omni-channel customer experience. Comfortable using all forms of technology.
- Acts as a trainer for the rep team creating formal and informal training moments within the store leveraging company training tools and personal knowledge. Has a passion for learning and sharing product knowledge as a tool to build the sale and increase customer loyalty.
- Prepares & communicates daily task responsibilities to staff. Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development of the team
- Recommends adjustment to staffing levels/schedules to meet work requirements.
- Address and respond to employee issues/conflicts related to day to day operations within defined parameters in accordance with company policies and procedures under direction of supervisor.
- Provides in the moment input feedback and coaching. If performance concerns exist hands off to store management for performance management process
Total Store Accountability
- Aids in the achievement of all financial measures as well as area specific metrics.
- Key holder as required serving as a potential opener/closer for the store
- Acts as a Leader on Duty Drive sales and service engagement by coaching Reps for improvement in the moment
- May assist in the interviewing process and provide input into hiring decisions.
- Contributes to Peak planning preparation and readiness.
- Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development of the team
- Expense management ownership ensuring proper use of resources and adherence to budgetary guidelines with a focus on payroll management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior relevant experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Excellent organizational time management and communication skills
- Systems knowledge and exposure a plus (POS Word Excel)
If you possess the skills and qualifications we are seeking to fill this position please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.