L.L. Bean Direct to Business Senior Account Rep
First Shift Temporary Positions
L.L. Bean Direct to Business is looking for enthusiastic, energized, customer service focused individuals to provide support to our internal and external Direct to Business customers.
- Answers incoming calls and order-inquiry emails. Responds to all inquiries for quotes and orders of all types. Resolves or transfers for resolution as appropriate.
- Engage in customer conversations to seek and understand customer business needs and/or probe for additional information about their future needs & potential selling opportunities. Capture & document information appropriately in customer relationship management and/or processing system.
- Makes outbound calls as required to support orders in process and complete sales follow up customer contacts.
- Process all order types.
- Provides world class customer service focused on customer retention and sales support.
- Serves as an expert resource for Direct to Business processes, including:
- Manages orders through the order process using workload management tools (e.g. task list, CRM). Performs quality checks to ensure orders are complete, accurate and instructions are clear.
- Contributes to the efficient management and distribution of incoming inquiries and other work as assigned to a team.
- Performs other departmental duties as required or requested by Supervisor.
Health and Safety Requirement:
Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures, reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership, and conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors, evaluate risk, and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.
Skills and Qualifications:
If you possess the skills and qualifications we are seeking to fill this position, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization.
L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS