Department Lead- Flagship Store
Provides world-class customer service to support business and department goals. Coordinates work processes and recommends staffing levels to maximize efficiency and performance. Assigns tasks/jobs to front-line employees. Assists store management in promoting daily sales and customer service. Primary focus is on sales floor and front end of store.
Position Purpose: Responsible for all facets of brand presentation in assigned area sales floor service and salesfloor rep training. Maintains brand presentation standards including visual merchandising execution promotional and pricing strategies and daily replenishment routines. Accountable for maintaining an organized back of house areas ensuring product is easy to find and move to the sales floor. Drives sales rep training efforts with a focus on achieving results through the delivery of world-class customer service.
Sales Floor Service and Rep training
Total Store Accountability
Health and Safety Requirement: Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership and conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors evaluate risk and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.
Education Level: 2-Year Associates Degree
Min Years of Experience: 2
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior relevant experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Excellent organizational time management and communication skills
- Systems knowledge and exposure a plus (POS Word Excel)
- Associate's degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant retail experience
- Demonstrated customer service experience in a retail store environment
- Strong organizational skills with effective communication skills
- Experience in providing coaching and feedback
- Relevant computer systems knowledge and experience required
- Ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights weekends and holidays
If you possess the skills and qualifications we are seeking to fill this position, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS