Primary responsibilities include all areas of visual merchandising. Coordinates, plans, implements all floor set directive interpreting the directives to individual store architecture. Executes all visual elements including window and interior displays, signage installation, and lighting. Supports sales rep training efforts in brand standards. Has total store responsibilities including metric achievement, talent development, and leader on duty functions.
· Partner with the store leader team to interpret visual directives to physical space ensuring the primary messages are clear, key items are featured, and adjacencies logical. Produces the block plan, fixture grid, and pad placement for all merchandise groups
· Demonstrates strong business and merchandising acumen communicating effectively about the business leveraging data to influence merchandise decisions.
· Executes all marketing efforts and strategies per directive including markdowns, promotions, and events to help maximize sales within the store.
· Creates compelling visual displays, making effective use of available resources i.e. windows, floor space, mannequins, etc., both directed and non-directed, to enhance the overall store aesthetic including windows, point of entry, mannequin clusters, and on tables/walls throughout the store in all departments.
· Using developed organizational standards, maintains the storage area for marketing materials.
· Ensures we only employ the current marketing materials by maintaining the marketing Keep/Purge lists on a timely basis.
· Provides feedback to corporate on directive clarity and merchandising opportunities acting as a liaison between stores and home office.
· Develops and maintains an up to date awareness of industry trends, market resources, and competition positioning.
Total Store Accountability
Skills and Qualifications
If you possess the skills and qualifications we are seeking to fill this position, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer
Software Powered by iCIMS