Retail Lead- Flagship Store Women's/Kid's/Footwear Departments
Provides world-class customer service to support business and department goals. Coordinates work processes and recommends staffing levels to maximize efficiency and performance. Assigns tasks/jobs to front-line employees. Assists store management in promoting daily sales and customer service. Primary focus is on sales floor and front end of store.
Models and delivers world-class customer service as an L.L.Bean brand ambassador.
Resolves ODS service failures partnering with the ODS Field Operations Manager as necessary to ensure a positive customer experience.
Safety and Risk Management:
Follows all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) Safety Policies and Protocols and ensures that all Instructors and Outing leaders at their site do as well.
Ensures that all work is completed in a way that promotes safety and manages risk for self instructors customers and public.
Retail Store Responsibilities:
Delivers legendary world-class customer service in the retail store.
Responsible for providing in-store product training for all staff on the equipment department.
Oversees daily replenishment of the equipment department.
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines policies procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions.
- Associate's degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant retail experience
- Demonstrated customer service experience in a retail store environment
- Strong organizational skills with effective communication skills
- Experience in providing coaching and feedback
- Relevant computer systems knowledge and experience required
- Ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights weekends and holidays
Software Powered by iCIMS