Provides world-class customer service to support business and department goals. Coordinates work processes and recommends staffing levels to maximize efficiency and performance. Assigns tasks/jobs to front-line employees.
Assists store management in promoting daily sales and customer service. Primary focus is on sales floor and front end of store.
Delivers merchandising results in assigned area under direction of the Store Manager.
- Delivers legendary world-class customer service
- Coordinates work processes, assigns work to front line employees within assigned area and recommends staffing levels
- Provides ongoing training and support to front-line employees
- In partnership with store managers, addresses employee issues/conflicts and provides input, feedback and coaching to front-line employees
- Assists with interview and hiring processes
- Assumes Leader on Duty responsibilities in absence of store leaders
- Promotes the Learn, Try, Buy and Enjoy experience
- Leads and executes compliance with Loss Prevention policies and procedure
- Drives store sales while achieving service results
- Delivers merchandising results in assigned area
- Executes store specific merchandising, price change and promotional events and seasonal floorset directives
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines, policies, procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions.
- Associate's degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant retail experience
- Demonstrated customer service experience in a retail store environment
- Strong organizational skills with effective communication skills
- Experience in providing coaching and feedback
- Relevant computer systems knowledge and experience required
- Ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in apparel and/or footwear merchandising
Education Level: Level 4 - Assoc Degree or equivalent Experience Level: Level 4 - 2 to 3 years
Software Powered by iCIMS