L.L.Bean 2nd shift Custodian Position
Monday-Friday between 3:00pm-11:30pm (16-40 hours per week)
We have a winning combination --- A timeless heritage and old fashioned values of trust, respect and integrity combined with a mission of helping individuals and families enjoy the outdoors by offering the latest gear and apparel.
As a Custodian for L.L.Bean in Freeport, Maine you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country. You will be entrusted to uphold L.L.Bean Brand and heritage and you will learn how to provide L.L. Bean's version of customer service to our customers. Your energy, adaptability and skills will help us bring the L.L.Bean brand to life within our store.
Are you detail-oriented? Are you someone who is self-directed and takes pride in a job well-done? We are looking for dependable, enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Custodian.
Successful candidates will perform general cleaning duties which include vacuuming, sweeping, washing floors, dusting, washing windows, cleaning lavatories, carpet maintenance, and other related duties. Successful candidates must have an unrestricted driver's license and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you enjoy being physically active and are a self-starter, please apply.
Maintains cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Performs general cleaning duties to include vacuuming, sweeping and washing floors, dusting, washing windows, cleaning lavatories, carpet maintenance, etc.
- Maintains designated recycling centers in assigned areas.
- Communicates with internal customers regarding cleaning requests.
- Performs special cleaning requests and projects as needed.
- Assists with snow shoveling and sanding.
- Operates cleaning equipment; buffer, extractor and auto scrubber.
- Reports facility-related problems/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Knows and follows all safety rules and procedures. Reports any unsafe acts or conditions.
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines, policies, procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Team player.
Education Level: Level 1 - Basic Math, Reading & Comm Skills Experience Level: Level 1 - No experience
Software Powered by iCIMS