L.L.Bean attracts a special sort of person. Like our customers, we are passionate about the L.L.Bean brand and our love for the outdoors. You already know the outstanding service L.L.Bean customers receive. Now imagine how we treat our employees.
As a Sales Associate for L.L.Bean in the Wareham, MA Outlet Store you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country. We will entrust you to maintain L.L.Bean tradition and image and provide superior customer service to our customers. You will have the opportunity to provide leadership and build your knowledge of all store functions. Your energy, adaptability and skills will help us bring the L.L.Bean brand to life within our store.
Provides world-class customer service within one or more outdoor gear/apparel departments and/or one or more focus areas. Acts as steward of the L.L.Bean brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork. Possess and utilize a breadth of services levels, product knowledge and store functionality appropriate for a retail store, and can flex responsibilities according to business needs.
- Drive sales and service in a fast-paced retail environment. Provide world class customer service, engaging and building relationships with customers
- Respond to customer needs with a sense of urgency by assisting multiple customers and promptly responding to and prioritizing service needs while covering multiple areas of the sales floor.
- Demonstrate competence in all store computer systems (e.g. Point of Sale, Product Information System, Front End System) in order to help serve customers as well as collect customer data and feedback
- Drive sales, interest, and excitement around L.L. Bean sponsored initiatives including Outdoor Discovery School programs as well as the L.L. Bean Visa program.
- Protect and project the L.L.Bean brand thorough personal style, product knowledge and participation in L.L.Bean sponsored outdoor activities.
- Maintain company standards of merchandise presentation, back stock organization, signage and display
- Maintain appropriate stock levels to ensure all sizes and styles are represented according to brand standards and guidelines on the sales floor and the stockroom.
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines, policies, procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions.
- Demonstrated passion for providing world-class customer service
- Friendly and outgoing communication style with the ability to engage customers in order to determine their needs, relay product information and drive sales
- Proficiency with computer systems; ability to learn and efficiently use the Point of Sale register and other online systems
- Possesses adaptability and openness to change as business processes change or sales floor needs fluctuate.
- Availability and flexibility to work varied hours to support the needs of the business, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Connected to the brand; has a genuine passion for the outdoors and actively participates in one or more core activities that L.L. Bean supports
Education Level: Level 2 - H.S. or equivalent Experience Level: Level 2 - 6 months to 1 year
Software Powered by iCIMS