Kiosk Sales - Boston
Shops at Prudential Center - Temporary
This is a unique opportunity to represent one of the most beloved and trusted Brands in The Shops at Prudential Center.
If you want to earn extra cash and have fun to boot then don’t let this opportunity slipper by.
Our kiosk will be offering our iconic Bean Boots and Accessories to our customers and we are looking for energetic, highly organized and service oriented sales people.
Provides world-class customer service within one or more outdoor gear/apparel departments and/or one or more focus areas.
Acts as steward of the L.L.Bean brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork.
Possess and utilize a breadth of services levels, product knowledge and store functionality appropriate for a retail store, and can flex responsibilities according to business needs.
As part-time Sales Representative for L.L.Bean you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country. We ask all of our reps to carry on the L.L.Bean tradition of superior customer service and uphold our image as an outdoor retailer with every customer, every day.
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines, policies, procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions.
- Retail experience preferred
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good selling skills
- Familiarity with visual merchandising standards
- Familiarity with store operations policies & procedures
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom
- Outdoor product knowledge
- Ability to work a variable schedule including mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
L.L.Bean offers competitive wages, additional pay if working on a holiday, access to 401(k) program, as well a 20-33.33% discount on L.L.Bean gear, apparel and merchandise. For more details, please refer to the benefits section on our website at www.llbeancareers.com
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization.
L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS